“Last year’s One World Everybody Eats Summit was very valuable to our efforts in start-up. It provided numerous ideas and helped us make connections with others with whom we continue to share ideas.” ~Jeff and Kathleen Baumgardner, co-founders, Feeding Our Community Ourselves, Inc. (FoCo Cafe)
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW! — email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 2014 One World Everybody Eats Summit in Austin, Texas is just two months away on January 18-20.
6 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Meet new colleagues who share our commitment to ending hunger through the pay–what-you-can community café model
- Reconnect with old friends who are passionate about our mission
- Discover how others have successfully launched cafes
- Learn from successful café operators, including the leaders of Panera Cares
- Attend a special screening of the new film “A Place at the Table”
- Have fun exploring awesome Austin, home of the South by Southwest Music Festival.
4 Easy Steps to Join Us:
- Mark the dates on your calendar: January 18-20
- Book your flights today to get the best rates
- Book your hotel room today (see special rate info below)
Summit Schedule (more details to come)
Saturday, January 18
9 a.m.-1 p.m. Registration
1 p.m. Opening of the Summit
1:30-6 p.m. Presentations
6-8 p.m. Dinner
8-10 p.m. Reception
Sunday, January 19
8:30-noon Presentations and break-out sessions
1:30 – 5:30 Keynote speaker and more break-out sessions
7 – 9 Dinner and Screening of “A Place at the Table” followed by round table discussion
Monday, January 20
8:30 – 11:30 Presentation and break-out sessions
11:30 – 12 Closing Circle/Conclusion
Where We Will Stay:
- The Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, just a half block from Austin’s famous 6th Street with music, restaurants and nightlife.
- Special price of $149 a night for a single or double room, with OWEE group rate.
- Or, call the hotel directly at 512-480-8181 and mention you are part of the One World Everybody Eats Summit and our special group rate.
Austin Visitor Information: