Please fill out the business form above, and email to
DENISE CERRETA to participate.
Also if you would like to be a One World Everybody Eats Community Organizer in your area please contact us for details.
PLEASE EMAIL DENISE CERRETA.
Steps you can take today to make changes for tomorrow…Personal Choices
- Be mindful of food waste while shopping, dining out, and cooking at home.
- Plant a garden and share your harvest.
- Plant edible landscape; make your next tree a fruit tree.
- Go through your cupboards and give away anything you haven?t used in a year.
- Get involved with local programs that encourage urban farming.
- Contact your local emergency food pantry to find out what needs are most urgent.
- Volunteer to deliver meals of food boxes to home bound individuals.
- Have extra produce? Donate it to your local emergency food pantry.
Consider purchasing “shares” for low-income families in Community Support Agriculture program. A CSA is a program in which a farmer sells shares in his harvest, and then distributes produce to those shareholders throughout the growing season.
Contact your elected officials abut issues you care about.
For example: open space, funding for nutrition program,and other related issues
Run for office on the local, state or national level.
Attend Citizen’s Day at the Legislature
Supporting Local Economies
Support your local farmer’s market.
Ask your farmer’s market/roadside stands to consider accepting food stamp benefits.
Support a local farmer by buying a share of his/her harvest through a community supported agriculture program.